The ancient estate of the noblemen Corniani, reclaimed by Assicurazioni Generali (current owners) in the year 1850, it extends for 1770 hectares as far as the eye can see.
The Farm, as a result of a significant upgrading works it’s now a big polyfunctional centre and an important excursion focal point.
Thanks to some landscaping sites, for instance the setting-up of three majors entrance portals:
2. The 32 Kms’ cycle track
3. The Bike-station
Ideal points of arrival, departure and refreshment.